How many of you take showers in the airport?
After a 6+ hour flight, a quick shower washes away the travel funk and revitalizes me.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID
- 2 Connecting Flight in IAD Washington to Munich-- Anxious Traveler
- 3 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia (carryon and layover questions)
- 5 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 6 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 Global Entry advice
- 9 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 10 TXL or FRA?
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 13 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 14 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 15 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 16 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 17 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 18 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 19 Beach Ball headrest?
- 20 compensation for loosing a bag
- 21 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 22 RTW Routing Guidance
- 23 JFK or EWR?
- 24 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 25 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW