So I bought a ticket with Finnair to Russia from Canada. I thought NYC was NYC so I JUST realised my flight from Canada lands at LaGuardia and 4:30 hours alter my flight for Europe leaves from JFK. So my connection in USA includes changing airport.
Considering I'm not American, luggage pick-up at LaGuardia, immigration... Is it long enough? It's on a tuesday, in the beginning of the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Aiports in Paris
- 2 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 7 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 8 Laguardia hassle?
- 9 Parking at JFK
- 10 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 11 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 12 Justfly.com
- 13 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 14 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 15 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 16 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 17 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 18 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 20 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 21 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 24 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 25 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????