So I bought a ticket with Finnair to Russia from Canada. I thought NYC was NYC so I JUST realised my flight from Canada lands at LaGuardia and 4:30 hours alter my flight for Europe leaves from JFK. So my connection in USA includes changing airport.
Considering I'm not American, luggage pick-up at LaGuardia, immigration... Is it long enough? It's on a tuesday, in the beginning of the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/andro-beast/
- 2 Flying through Casablanca
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?