So I bought a ticket with Finnair to Russia from Canada. I thought NYC was NYC so I JUST realised my flight from Canada lands at LaGuardia and 4:30 hours alter my flight for Europe leaves from JFK. So my connection in USA includes changing airport.
Considering I'm not American, luggage pick-up at LaGuardia, immigration... Is it long enough? It's on a tuesday, in the beginning of the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 룰렛사이트 【 ZPN69。C0M 】바카라사이트
- 2 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 3 Car seat harassment
- 4 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 5 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 6 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 7 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 8 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Carry on
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 WestJet to add budget line
- 13 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 14 gate distance
- 15 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 16 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 17 Luggage tag
- 18 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 19 Departing FCO
- 20 carryon fee on international flights?
- 21 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 22 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 23 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 24 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 25 AirAsia not accepting payment