I am writing this message in connection to my previous posts concerning our discussions on airline alliance FFP survey.
Further to our discussions, I would like to inform you all that I am conducting a survey to understand the passenger's perception of an airline alliance FFP. This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. To get better insights for this survey, we are interested in seeking responses from airline passengers coming from different parts of the world. This will help us to understand how airline alliances FFP are perceived in different regions of the world.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
If this survey interests you, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Question
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 6 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 7 Help!
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Amaszonas Airlines
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 12 You gotta love Southwest
- 13 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 14 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 15 Condor phone number???
- 16 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 17 Connection time
- 18 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 19 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 20 Carry on
- 21 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 22 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 23 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 24 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 25 First time to Italy