I am writing this message in connection to my previous posts concerning our discussions on airline alliance FFP survey.
Further to our discussions, I would like to inform you all that I am conducting a survey to understand the passenger's perception of an airline alliance FFP. This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. To get better insights for this survey, we are interested in seeking responses from airline passengers coming from different parts of the world. This will help us to understand how airline alliances FFP are perceived in different regions of the world.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
If this survey interests you, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 2 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 3 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 4 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 5 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 8 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 9 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 12 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Flying "Backwards"
- 15 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 18 Delta and Virgin
- 19 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 20 Newark connection
- 21 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 22 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 23 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 24 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 25 SMF to NCE or CDG