I am writing this message in connection to my previous posts concerning our discussions on airline alliance FFP survey.
Further to our discussions, I would like to inform you all that I am conducting a survey to understand the passenger's perception of an airline alliance FFP. This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. To get better insights for this survey, we are interested in seeking responses from airline passengers coming from different parts of the world. This will help us to understand how airline alliances FFP are perceived in different regions of the world.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
If this survey interests you, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?