I am writing this message in connection to an academic research survey to understand the passenger’s perception of an airline alliance brand and alliance carrier’s brand.
This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. And the main objective of this survey is to understand the relationship between an airline alliance brand and the alliance carrier's brand through the eyes of the airline passengers.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 4 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 7 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 8 Documents for E-tickets?
- 9 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 12 Enough time
- 13 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 14 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs