I would like to ask the opinions of those whom are more experienced in international travel than myself (my own experience being zilch ). I have been checking daily (yes daily, lol) for the last month, and occasionally for several months before that on airfare from PHX to FCO (late september) and VCE to PHX (mid-October)... I am looking at $1340 for each traveller (there are two of us). This price has not fluctuated a dollar either way, it is almost the cheapest fare using ITA software and many other sites, and this airline DEFINITELY has the most convenient flight times and only one plane change each way. Travel dates are set, as lodging is booked (lodging was much more important to us).
So my question: We don't know if we should bite the bullet and book (we were hoping to book for ~$1000 USD). Would you all wait if it was your vacation or go ahead and book? We can afford these tickets and there are good seats available at the moment... my biggest concern is the expected and dramatic rise of fuel prices this summer!! Thoughts?
Wow... that ended up lengthy
Well, as always, I appreciate all contributions on this forum!
Airfare - Italy
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Questions asked by CBP
- 5 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 6 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 7 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 10 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 12 787-9 Dreamliner
- 13 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 14 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 15 La Compagie
- 16 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 20 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 21 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 22 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 23 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 24 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 25 Hotels around JFK Airport