Air Travel Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Air Travel activity »
  1. 1 Trip Report 릴 게임 손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
  2. 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
  3. 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
  4. 4 Check your electronics or fly American
  5. 5 Flying through Casablanca
  6. 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
  7. 7 what if connecting flight cancels
  8. 8 enough time for this flight?
  9. 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
  10. 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
  11. 11 EasyJet
  12. 12 TSA OR Global Entry
  13. 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
  14. 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
  15. 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
  16. 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
  17. 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
  18. 18 Amsterdam flight change
  19. 19 AA FF flights
  20. 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
  21. 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
  22. 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
  23. 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
  24. 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
  25. 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?
View next 25 » Back to the top

Airfare - Italy

Jump to last reply

Good Morning!

I would like to ask the opinions of those whom are more experienced in international travel than myself (my own experience being zilch :) ). I have been checking daily (yes daily, lol) for the last month, and occasionally for several months before that on airfare from PHX to FCO (late september) and VCE to PHX (mid-October)... I am looking at $1340 for each traveller (there are two of us). This price has not fluctuated a dollar either way, it is almost the cheapest fare using ITA software and many other sites, and this airline DEFINITELY has the most convenient flight times and only one plane change each way. Travel dates are set, as lodging is booked (lodging was much more important to us).

So my question: We don't know if we should bite the bullet and book (we were hoping to book for ~$1000 USD). Would you all wait if it was your vacation or go ahead and book? We can afford these tickets and there are good seats available at the moment... my biggest concern is the expected and dramatic rise of fuel prices this summer!! Thoughts?

Wow... that ended up lengthy :)
Well, as always, I appreciate all contributions on this forum!

Thanks,
Julie

10 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.

Advertisement