I would like to ask the opinions of those whom are more experienced in international travel than myself (my own experience being zilch ). I have been checking daily (yes daily, lol) for the last month, and occasionally for several months before that on airfare from PHX to FCO (late september) and VCE to PHX (mid-October)... I am looking at $1340 for each traveller (there are two of us). This price has not fluctuated a dollar either way, it is almost the cheapest fare using ITA software and many other sites, and this airline DEFINITELY has the most convenient flight times and only one plane change each way. Travel dates are set, as lodging is booked (lodging was much more important to us).
So my question: We don't know if we should bite the bullet and book (we were hoping to book for ~$1000 USD). Would you all wait if it was your vacation or go ahead and book? We can afford these tickets and there are good seats available at the moment... my biggest concern is the expected and dramatic rise of fuel prices this summer!! Thoughts?
Wow... that ended up lengthy
Well, as always, I appreciate all contributions on this forum!
Airfare - Italy
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines