I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 Security lines at IAD
- 4 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 5 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 6 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 7 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 8 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 9 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 10 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 11 CDG transit time
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class