I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
airfare advice NY to GERMANY - please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When to book?
- 2 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 3 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 4 I have never flown Ryanair
- 5 KLM - I think not!
- 6 Downside to Orbitz?
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 US customs pre clearance
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 Coach on United 767-400
- 11 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 14 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 15 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 16 Asiana. Biz seats
- 17 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 18 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 19 How to contact Vueling from US
- 20 Travelers Insurance
- 21 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 22 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 23 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport