I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Carry on
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 WestJet to add budget line
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 gate distance
- 11 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 12 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 13 Luggage tag
- 14 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 15 Departing FCO
- 16 carryon fee on international flights?
- 17 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 18 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 21 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 22 enough time for this flight?
- 23 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 24 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 25 Passport suffix