I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Technical: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 aol Mail
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Amaszonas Airlines
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question