I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 3 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 4 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 5 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 6 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 7 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 8 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 9 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 13 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 14 United and ANA
- 15 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 16 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 17 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 18 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 19 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 20 Porter or Air Canada?
- 21 Going through security with herbs?
- 22 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 23 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 24 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?