I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TXL or FRA?
- 2 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 3 Global Entry advice
- 4 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 5 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 6 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 9 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 10 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 11 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 12 Beach Ball headrest?
- 13 compensation for loosing a bag
- 14 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 15 RTW Routing Guidance
- 16 JFK or EWR?
- 17 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 18 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 19 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 20 Gifting AA miles
- 21 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 22 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 23 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 24 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?
- 25 Is Alitalia that bad?