I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 2 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 Midway connections
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue