I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
airfare advice NY to GERMANY - please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Booking Annoyance
- 6 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 7 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 8 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 9 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 12 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 13 Arrival at SFO
- 14 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 15 American Airlines awards
- 16 Delta?
- 17 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 18 Delayed Luggage
- 19 Ryanair puts on airs
- 20 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 21 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 24 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 25 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!