I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 4 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 5 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 6 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 9 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 10 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 11 Traveling to Spain in March
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Google Flights ?
- 14 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 15 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 16 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?