I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 3 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 7 KLM Business Class
- 8 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 9 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 10 First time, Best Business class?
- 11 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 12 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 13 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 14 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 15 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 16 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 17 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 20 Using American Miles
- 21 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 22 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 23 Student Universe
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On