I am planning a trip to Paris and am considering flying Air France's Premium voyaguer class.
I noticed that the leg room in this class is 20% more than in Voyaguer class but in going to
Seat Guru I have also noticed that the seats appear to be similar in terms of width.
Has anyone flown this class? and if so, is it worth the additional cost?
We will be leaving from Los Angeles and I have been told the seats are different than on the flights from New York which are supposed to be more comfortable.
thank you for your time and help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Google Flights ?
- 3 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 4 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 5 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 6 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 10 Flying "Backwards"
- 11 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 12 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 13 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 14 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 15 Delta and Virgin
- 16 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 17 Newark connection
- 18 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 19 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 20 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 21 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 22 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?