I am planning a trip to Paris and am considering flying Air France's Premium voyaguer class.
I noticed that the leg room in this class is 20% more than in Voyaguer class but in going to
Seat Guru I have also noticed that the seats appear to be similar in terms of width.
Has anyone flown this class? and if so, is it worth the additional cost?
We will be leaving from Los Angeles and I have been told the seats are different than on the flights from New York which are supposed to be more comfortable.
thank you for your time and help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Connection time at Heathrow
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 Hypothetical question
- 7 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 8 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 redress number question
- 11 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 12 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 13 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 14 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 15 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 16 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 17 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 18 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 21 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 22 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 23 Bravofly issue
- 24 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 25 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!