I am planning a trip to Paris and am considering flying Air France's Premium voyaguer class.
I noticed that the leg room in this class is 20% more than in Voyaguer class but in going to
Seat Guru I have also noticed that the seats appear to be similar in terms of width.
Has anyone flown this class? and if so, is it worth the additional cost?
We will be leaving from Los Angeles and I have been told the seats are different than on the flights from New York which are supposed to be more comfortable.
thank you for your time and help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Contact # for Delta
- 6 Using american voucher
- 7 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 8 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 10 Southwest boarding
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho