I am planning a trip to Paris and am considering flying Air France's Premium voyaguer class.
I noticed that the leg room in this class is 20% more than in Voyaguer class but in going to
Seat Guru I have also noticed that the seats appear to be similar in terms of width.
Has anyone flown this class? and if so, is it worth the additional cost?
We will be leaving from Los Angeles and I have been told the seats are different than on the flights from New York which are supposed to be more comfortable.
thank you for your time and help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Carry on
- 2 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 3 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 4 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 5 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 8 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection