Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor