Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To select a seat or not>
- 2 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing