Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 3 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 4 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 5 I have never flown Ryanair
- 6 International Connecting Flights
- 7 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 8 Which terminal at newark?
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 11 New Orleans to Beijing
- 12 USAir/AA - December flight
- 13 Coach on United 767-400
- 14 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 15 When to book?
- 16 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 17 KLM - I think not!
- 18 Downside to Orbitz?
- 19 US customs pre clearance
- 20 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 23 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 24 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 25 Asiana. Biz seats