Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!