Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 2 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 3 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 4 United Changed my flight without asking
- 5 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 6 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 10 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs