Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France