Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 2 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 3 airline transportation cart
- 4 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 VISA date conflict
- 7 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 11 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 12 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 13 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 14 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 15 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 16 Dubai / Visa
- 17 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 18 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 19 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 20 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 21 When to buy ticket?
- 22 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 23 Self check-in airBaltic
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?