Flew Air New Zealand's Premium Economy from LHR tp LAX and it was one of the best flight experiences I've had. Although not as many perks as a report on Air France's PE, it was very nice to have roomy, comfortable seats, excellent service, more than adequate food and a vast entertainment selection. We felt it was well worth the extra cost for such a long flight. Oour only gripe is the lack of a food/leg rest. They provide a "bean bag" foot rest on the floor, but that isn't much help when trying to sleep. Priority boarding, up front so we're in the front for immigration and baggage. The domestics could sure learn a thing or two from airlines on NZ and AF when it comes to premium economy.
Air New Zealand PE
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 2 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 3 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 4 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 5 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 upgrading flights
- 8 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 9 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 10 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 11 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 12 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 13 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 14 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 15 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 16 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 17 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 18 Sharing an excellent experience
- 19 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 20 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 21 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 22 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 23 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 24 Jetstar Business Class
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare