I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 2 El Salvador plane change
- 3 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 United and ANA
- 7 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 8 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 9 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 10 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 11 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 12 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 13 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 14 Porter or Air Canada?
- 15 Going through security with herbs?
- 16 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 17 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 18 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 19 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 20 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 21 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 22 West Coast USA>France routes
- 23 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 24 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 25 Help!