I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 6 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 7 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 8 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 9 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 10 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 11 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 12 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 13 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 14 Using American Miles
- 15 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 16 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 17 Student Universe
- 18 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 19 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 20 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 21 Immigration Check Query.
- 22 Sandwiches on the plane
- 23 Air Canada Poor Customer Service Attitude
- 24 JFK to London
- 25 Ryanair targets families