I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Air France/Delta connections in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 2 Self check-in airBaltic
- 3 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 4 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 12 When to buy ticket?
- 13 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 14 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 15 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 18 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 19 Atlanta International Terminal
- 20 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 21 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 22 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 23 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 25 Going through customs at Toronto?