I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 2 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 3 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 4 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 7 Duty Free Liquor
- 8 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 9 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 10 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 11 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 12 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 13 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 14 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 18 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 19 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 20 Wheelchair Assistance
- 21 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 22 Unaccompanied minor
- 23 Beach Ball headrest?
- 24 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 25 Air France from SFO to Madrid