I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Air France/Delta connections in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 4 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 5 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 6 United flight reservation change
- 7 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 8 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 9 Codeshares
- 10 First point if entry in USA
- 11 Help need about onward trabel
- 12 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 13 Jacob Ng Community
- 14 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 15 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 16 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 17 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 20 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 21 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 22 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 23 Flight to Dublin
- 24 Layover in Boston
- 25 Reserving seats on AA operated flight