I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mdwest Airlines
- 2 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 3 Middle name on ticket different than on passport
- 4 Layover information
- 5 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 6 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 7 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 8 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 9 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 10 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 11 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 12 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 13 Boeing 787
- 14 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 15 Small seats - big passengers
- 16 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 17 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 18 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 19 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 20 Oversized carryon
- 21 Air travel within Europe.
- 22 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 23 United Club Heathrow
- 24 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 25 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?