I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Air France/Delta connections in Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary