I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 2 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 3 Flight to Kolkata India
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 KLM refund process - not good!
- 6 Beach Ball headrest?
- 7 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 8 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 9 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 12 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 13 I hour connection Heathrow
- 14 AA seat assignments
- 15 AA Business Class on 777
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?