I'm going to be flying from Dublin Ireland to Phoenix AZ via Paris and Atlanta at the end of this month. I booked the cheapest flight option but now I'm getting a bit worried that I don't have enough time to make my connection at Atlanta as I'll have to go through immigration there as a non-US citizen. Has anyone got any experience of taking a connecting flight through Atlanta? I will be landing in Atlanta at 18.25 on Friday the 29th of March and my connecting flight is at 20.04. Any help would be appreciated as I'm starting to get a bit worried!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 9 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 10 Documents for E-tickets?
- 11 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?