I've been reading horor stories about the time it takes to transfer from one gate to another at CDG. I am flying on Air France MIA-CDG and then on to Rome. I have about 1 1/2 hours between flights. Is this possible or am I setting myself up for a missed connection? On the outbound portion I am flying business class, but on the return I'm in coach, if it makes any difference in lines, etc. Do I need to clear Security again? Get a new boarding pass? Any hints about how to manage it best? Thanks for all your help on this forum.
Air France transfer time at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 787-9 Dreamliner
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 7 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 8 La Compagie
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 11 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 12 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 13 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 14 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 15 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 16 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 17 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 18 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 19 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 20 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 21 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 24 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 25 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?