I've been reading horor stories about the time it takes to transfer from one gate to another at CDG. I am flying on Air France MIA-CDG and then on to Rome. I have about 1 1/2 hours between flights. Is this possible or am I setting myself up for a missed connection? On the outbound portion I am flying business class, but on the return I'm in coach, if it makes any difference in lines, etc. Do I need to clear Security again? Get a new boarding pass? Any hints about how to manage it best? Thanks for all your help on this forum.
Air France transfer time at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 2 Ryanair puts on airs
- 3 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 4 airline transportation cart
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 8 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 9 VISA date conflict
- 10 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 13 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 14 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 15 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 16 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 17 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 18 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 19 Dubai / Visa
- 20 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 21 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 22 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 23 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 24 When to buy ticket?
- 25 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines