I am booked (two seats, economy) via Air France to Europe for round trip in September. This is a flight using "EMD" which is Air France compensation for flights cancelled during last year's strike. I made the reservations over the phone and chose seats. I have returned to the Air France USA website several times and the seats are showing as unassigned. So I re-chose them. Sure enough, three times now, my seats are showing as unassigned - and the seats I've chosen are still available.
My confirmation number only works on Air France's website, but the flights are operated by Delta.
I'd really like to be assured we're in the two seats configuration for the long flights back and forth to Europe.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 피나클에이전시【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】인터넷배팅사이트
- 2 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 3 토토배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 8282 】◕해외배팅에이전시
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 12 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 13 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 14 Google Flights ?
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes