I am booked (two seats, economy) via Air France to Europe for round trip in September. This is a flight using "EMD" which is Air France compensation for flights cancelled during last year's strike. I made the reservations over the phone and chose seats. I have returned to the Air France USA website several times and the seats are showing as unassigned. So I re-chose them. Sure enough, three times now, my seats are showing as unassigned - and the seats I've chosen are still available.
My confirmation number only works on Air France's website, but the flights are operated by Delta.
I'd really like to be assured we're in the two seats configuration for the long flights back and forth to Europe.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 New York 1 (844) 872 1285 Lufthansa Airlines Tickets Booking Number
- 2 Connection time at Heathrow
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 6 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 redress number question
- 9 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 10 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 11 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 12 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 13 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 14 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 15 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 16 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 17 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 18 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 19 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 20 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 21 Bravofly issue
- 22 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 23 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 24 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?