I am booked (two seats, economy) via Air France to Europe for round trip in September. This is a flight using "EMD" which is Air France compensation for flights cancelled during last year's strike. I made the reservations over the phone and chose seats. I have returned to the Air France USA website several times and the seats are showing as unassigned. So I re-chose them. Sure enough, three times now, my seats are showing as unassigned - and the seats I've chosen are still available.
My confirmation number only works on Air France's website, but the flights are operated by Delta.
I'd really like to be assured we're in the two seats configuration for the long flights back and forth to Europe.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Car seat harassment
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 5 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?