I am booked (two seats, economy) via Air France to Europe for round trip in September. This is a flight using "EMD" which is Air France compensation for flights cancelled during last year's strike. I made the reservations over the phone and chose seats. I have returned to the Air France USA website several times and the seats are showing as unassigned. So I re-chose them. Sure enough, three times now, my seats are showing as unassigned - and the seats I've chosen are still available.
My confirmation number only works on Air France's website, but the flights are operated by Delta.
I'd really like to be assured we're in the two seats configuration for the long flights back and forth to Europe.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 2 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Flying through Casablanca
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 17 Amsterdam flight change
- 18 AA FF flights
- 19 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 20 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 21 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 22 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 23 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 24 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?