I am booked (two seats, economy) via Air France to Europe for round trip in September. This is a flight using "EMD" which is Air France compensation for flights cancelled during last year's strike. I made the reservations over the phone and chose seats. I have returned to the Air France USA website several times and the seats are showing as unassigned. So I re-chose them. Sure enough, three times now, my seats are showing as unassigned - and the seats I've chosen are still available.
My confirmation number only works on Air France's website, but the flights are operated by Delta.
I'd really like to be assured we're in the two seats configuration for the long flights back and forth to Europe.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TENCHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Amaszonas Airlines
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question