In December I will be going YYZ-CDG-FCO on an AF triple-7. I have seen other trip reports and most of them have the seat with the old style blue seat back with the tiny PTV's. Is this true, or do they have the new seats like the ones on the A340's? Or even the newest ones like on the A380's?
Responses are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 3 Question
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 Help!
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 SFO runway closures ?
- 9 Amaszonas Airlines
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 12 You gotta love Southwest
- 13 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 14 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 15 Condor phone number???
- 16 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 17 Connection time
- 18 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 19 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 20 Carry on
- 21 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 22 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 23 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 24 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 25 First time to Italy