In December I will be going YYZ-CDG-FCO on an AF triple-7. I have seen other trip reports and most of them have the seat with the old style blue seat back with the tiny PTV's. Is this true, or do they have the new seats like the ones on the A340's? Or even the newest ones like on the A380's?
Responses are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/muscle-tst-1700/
- 2 http://powerupmale.com/intellex-plus/
- 3 Book Customised Tour Packages to Thailand at Cheap Prices
- 4 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 7 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 8 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 9 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 10 Miami International Airport
- 11 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 12 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Question on checkin for international
- 15 travelling with ensure
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 18 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 19 Award travel and fees
- 20 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 21 PHL layover
- 22 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 23 searching for flights on Kayak
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track