I want to book a specific flight to Rome in March. If I have a 1 hour and 35 minute layover at CDG and my flight to Rome is on Alitalia (after flying from Houston on Air France), who would have the responsibility of getting me there since they are partners if we were to miss the flight? Also, what about luggage.
- 1 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 US customs forms questions
- 7 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 8 LAX customs HELP
- 9 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Flights to Europe
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24