I want to book a specific flight to Rome in March. If I have a 1 hour and 35 minute layover at CDG and my flight to Rome is on Alitalia (after flying from Houston on Air France), who would have the responsibility of getting me there since they are partners if we were to miss the flight? Also, what about luggage.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 2 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 5 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!