I want to book a specific flight to Rome in March. If I have a 1 hour and 35 minute layover at CDG and my flight to Rome is on Alitalia (after flying from Houston on Air France), who would have the responsibility of getting me there since they are partners if we were to miss the flight? Also, what about luggage.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 2 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 5 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 6 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 7 When to buy tickets
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 Delta question?
- 13 Layover in London
- 14 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 15 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 16 British Air or Air France
- 17 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 18 Please help with Delta miles
- 19 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 20 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 21 Air fares to Europe in August
- 22 Tracking fare info
- 23 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 24 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?
- 25 Lufthansa to cancel 3800 flights this week