I want to book a specific flight to Rome in March. If I have a 1 hour and 35 minute layover at CDG and my flight to Rome is on Alitalia (after flying from Houston on Air France), who would have the responsibility of getting me there since they are partners if we were to miss the flight? Also, what about luggage.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Summer Sales
- 2 AA or BA to OSL
- 3 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 6 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 7 Visas and flight diversions
- 8 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 9 Half Empty Airliner
- 10 Non Refundable Tickets
- 11 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 12 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 13 AA and USair
- 14 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 15 Ailine security- a strange question
- 16 Paris-London-Dublin
- 17 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 18 Should I purchase now?
- 19 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 20 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 21 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 22 Duty Free Liquor
- 23 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 24 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 25 Beware of Bravofly