I want to book a specific flight to Rome in March. If I have a 1 hour and 35 minute layover at CDG and my flight to Rome is on Alitalia (after flying from Houston on Air France), who would have the responsibility of getting me there since they are partners if we were to miss the flight? Also, what about luggage.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 3 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 4 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 5 Air France strike over
- 6 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 7 Questions asked by CBP
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying access to airport lounges
- 10 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 11 Air France Pilots Strike
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 15 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?