anyone got any tips on how to find a good air fare? we are looking to fly to NZ in November 2012
also what is a reasonable amount of time for a trip to north and south islands please??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Miami International Airport
- 5 Question on checkin for international
- 6 travelling with ensure
- 7 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 8 Connection time
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 10 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 11 Award travel and fees
- 12 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 13 PHL layover
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 16 searching for flights on Kayak
- 17 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 18 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways