Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Air China free check-in baggage allowance
Hi! Good day!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Visas and flight diversions
- 4 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage