Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ／※／【ＥＤＣＳ７．ＣＯＭ】／※／모바일카지노
- 2 My Topic Title메가888카지노／※／【ＥＤＣＳ７．ＣＯＭ】／※／메가888카지노
- 3 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 4 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 5 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 6 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 7 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 8 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 9 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 10 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 11 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 12 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 13 air canada flight times
- 14 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 15 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 16 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 17 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 18 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 19 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 20 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 21 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 22 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 23 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 24 Luggage transfers
- 25 Making connections in Amsterdam
Hi! Good day!