Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 t individuals are stating. It doesn't make a difference if the item is
- 3 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 4 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 Global Entry advice
- 7 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 8 TXL or FRA?
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 11 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 12 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 13 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 14 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 compensation for loosing a bag
- 19 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 20 RTW Routing Guidance
- 21 JFK or EWR?
- 22 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 23 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 24 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 25 Gifting AA miles
Hi! Good day!