Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Air China free check-in baggage allowance
Hi! Good day!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 2 unable to use online check in
- 3 Help with overhead Bins
- 4 Picking up a child during a layover
- 5 How much layover time do I need?
- 6 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 7 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 8 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 9 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 10 Delta in Amsterdam
- 11 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?