Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 perform for extra hours on mattress. The sex life
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 5 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 6 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 7 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 8 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 9 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 10 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 14 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 15 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 16 Wheelchair Assistance
- 17 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 18 Unaccompanied minor
- 19 Beach Ball headrest?
- 20 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 21 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 22 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 23 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 24 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 25 Turkish Airlines Awful
Hi! Good day!