Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 2 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 3 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 4 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 5 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 6 KLM carry on restrictions
- 7 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 8 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 9 Small seats - big passengers
- 10 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 11 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 12 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Volaris ticket purchase
- 15 Alitalia
- 16 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 17 Allegiant Ai
- 18 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 19 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 20 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 21 Herbs and Spices
- 22 Code share online check in
- 23 Check-in lady tore my passport page ahead of a 2 week trip
- 24 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 25 Layover information
Hi! Good day!