Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beach Ball headrest?
- 2 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 5 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 6 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 7 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 8 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 9 I hour connection Heathrow
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 AA seat assignments
- 12 AA Business Class on 777
- 13 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 14 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 17 Rome To Sardinia
- 18 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 19 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 20 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 21 name on ticket and passport
- 22 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 23 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 24 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
Hi! Good day!