Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Air China free check-in baggage allowance
Hi! Good day!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 5 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 6 Air France strike over
- 7 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 8 Questions asked by CBP
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying access to airport lounges
- 11 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 12 Air France Pilots Strike
- 13 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?