Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 Security lines at IAD
- 4 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 5 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 6 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 7 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 8 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 9 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 10 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 11 CDG transit time
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
Hi! Good day!