Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mdwest Airlines
- 2 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 3 Middle name on ticket different than on passport
- 4 Layover information
- 5 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 6 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 7 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 8 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 9 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 10 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 11 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 12 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 13 Boeing 787
- 14 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 15 Small seats - big passengers
- 16 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 17 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 18 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 19 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 20 Oversized carryon
- 21 Air travel within Europe.
- 22 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 23 United Club Heathrow
- 24 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 25 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
Hi! Good day!