Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL@ Installation ERROR SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 HELP : YAHOO Tech SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 United and ANA
- 5 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 6 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 9 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 10 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 11 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 12 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 13 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 14 Porter or Air Canada?
- 15 Going through security with herbs?
- 16 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 17 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 18 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 19 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 20 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 21 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 22 West Coast USA>France routes
- 23 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 24 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 25 Help!
Hi! Good day!