Hi! Good day!
Ill be flying MNL-PEK-JFK via Air China. On their website, it is kind of contradicting about their check-in baggage im allowed to bring without being charged excess piece or being charged overweight.
Has anyone used Air China with MNL route going to the US? and how many pieces are you allowed to bring and what's the weight of the luggage each.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 13 hrs. in Korea
- 2 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 3 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 4 JFK and killing time during layover
- 5 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 6 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 7 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 8 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 9 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 10 London to DC through JFK
- 11 HELP PLEASE
- 12 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 13 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 14 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 15 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 16 immigration
- 17 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 18 Luggage mysteries
- 19 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 20 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 21 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 22 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 23 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 24 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 25 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
Hi! Good day!