Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix