Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 4 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 5 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 6 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 9 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 10 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 11 Traveling to Spain in March
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Google Flights ?
- 14 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 15 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 16 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?