Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 cheap parking or parking hotels
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 EWR - Good, Safe Hotel for Park 'n' Fly?
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?