Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 2 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 3 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Bravofly issue
- 6 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 7 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 10 American Airlines to SAS
- 11 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 12 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 13 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 14 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 15 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 16 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 17 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 18 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 19 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 20 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 21 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 22 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 23 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 24 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 25 El Salvador plane change