Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Number 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines International Flight Number
- 2 Flight Number 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines International Flight Number
- 3 Flight 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines International Flight Number
- 4 Flight 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines Business Class Number
- 5 Business Class 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines Business Class Number
- 6 Booking 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines Business Class Number
- 7 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 8 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 9 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 10 Tramadol
- 11 easyJet westard-ho
- 12 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 13 Transiting through FRA
- 14 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 15 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 16 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 17 question about changing terminals
- 18 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 19 Group Travel on Southwest
- 20 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 21 BA short turnaround time
- 22 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 23 helli
- 24 redress number question
- 25 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class