Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 4 Question
- 5 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Help!
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Amaszonas Airlines
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 12 You gotta love Southwest
- 13 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 14 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 15 Condor phone number???
- 16 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 17 Connection time
- 18 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 19 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 20 Carry on
- 21 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 22 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 23 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 24 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 25 First time to Italy