Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/diesel-test-pro/
- 2 Flying through Casablanca
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?