Need a bit of guidance. Bought Air Canada tickets, one way Vancouver to Quebec City connecting thru Montreal.
Now there is a change in the plan. And I want to go Montreal only, and would like to skip the second leg of the trip. Problem solved, right.
Tried to be good citizen and tried to change the itinerary on Air Canada website. $120 per person charge. And we are a family of four.
I will have checked baggages. My question is Can I simply ask at Vancouver counter to check my baggages to Montreal? By the way I am Star Alliance Gold member, would that help?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 . http://www.healthsupreviews.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Layover
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 5 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 10 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 11 Renewal of Global Entry
- 12 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 13 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 14 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 15 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 18 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 19 Documents for E-tickets?
- 20 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 21 Enough time
- 22 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 23 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 24 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 25 BA economy premiun seats