Getting ready to purchase tickets this week for our trip to Central Europe. From our city in Ohio, it will be a 2 stop going and coming, most likely in Chicago or Toronto and in Frankfurt or somewhere else in Germany going to Budapest and pretty much the reverse going home from Prague. Which would you choose? We are women of average height, but comfortable seats on an 18 hour journey are important. Will we have problems with 90 minute connections coming home from Chicago on United Express? Will we have to switch from international to domestic terminals? Please advise, thanks!
Air Canada or United/Lufthansa?
- 1 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 2 California to Bangkok
- 3 Protein Powder and Security?
- 4 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 5 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!