Getting ready to purchase tickets this week for our trip to Central Europe. From our city in Ohio, it will be a 2 stop going and coming, most likely in Chicago or Toronto and in Frankfurt or somewhere else in Germany going to Budapest and pretty much the reverse going home from Prague. Which would you choose? We are women of average height, but comfortable seats on an 18 hour journey are important. Will we have problems with 90 minute connections coming home from Chicago on United Express? Will we have to switch from international to domestic terminals? Please advise, thanks!
Air Canada or United/Lufthansa?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Subject to Government Approval?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying business and coach tickets
- 11 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 12 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 15 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 16 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 17 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 20 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 21 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 22 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 23 Continue on or stopover?
- 24 Breaking up a flight
- 25 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014