I don't know if anyone can help. I was booked to travel from Toronto to Sydney, but I forgot that I needed to apply for a travel visa (which I accept is my fault). The problem is air canada flew me to LA despite not having the correct documents to travel onward and I am trying to find out where I stand.. The first leg of my flight was on air canada and the remaining two legs were with united. When I checked in at Toronto I was issued all three boarding passes (so I had completed check in for the full flight) despite the lack of a visa.
I am now stuck in LA until the application is checked through which takes one business day. United said that as I had checked in I should have had all documents checked and that therefore air canada are at fault and they probably didn't check fully as the rest of the flight wasn't with them, but I am wondering if this is the case.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Amaszonas Airlines
- 3 El Salvador plane change
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question