I don't know if anyone can help. I was booked to travel from Toronto to Sydney, but I forgot that I needed to apply for a travel visa (which I accept is my fault). The problem is air canada flew me to LA despite not having the correct documents to travel onward and I am trying to find out where I stand.. The first leg of my flight was on air canada and the remaining two legs were with united. When I checked in at Toronto I was issued all three boarding passes (so I had completed check in for the full flight) despite the lack of a visa.
I am now stuck in LA until the application is checked through which takes one business day. United said that as I had checked in I should have had all documents checked and that therefore air canada are at fault and they probably didn't check fully as the rest of the flight wasn't with them, but I am wondering if this is the case.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 6 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 7 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 8 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 9 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 10 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 11 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 14 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 15 United and ANA
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 18 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 19 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 20 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 21 Porter or Air Canada?
- 22 Going through security with herbs?
- 23 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 24 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 25 Chocolates in carry on allowed?