We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 El Salvador plane change
- 2 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 TSA pre-approved?
- 6 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 7 SFO runway closures ?
- 8 Question
- 9 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 10 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 11 Help!
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 Amaszonas Airlines
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle