We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 3 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 4 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 5 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 6 Flight to Kolkata India
- 7 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 8 KLM refund process - not good!
- 9 Beach Ball headrest?
- 10 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 11 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 12 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 16 I hour connection Heathrow
- 17 AA seat assignments
- 18 AA Business Class on 777
- 19 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 20 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 21 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 22 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 23 Rome To Sardinia
- 24 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 25 Has anyone heard of Dealber?