We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 4 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights