We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/cianix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 International flights to Uganda
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 8 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 9 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 10 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 11 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 12 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 13 Parking at JFK
- 14 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 15 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 16 Justfly.com
- 17 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 18 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 19 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 20 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 21 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 22 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 23 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 24 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 25 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets