We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Voice calls during flights?
- 5 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 6 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 7 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 8 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 9 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 10 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 11 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 12 Traveling to Spain in March
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Google Flights ?
- 15 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 16 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 17 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 18 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 19 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 20 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 21 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Flying "Backwards"
- 24 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 25 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal