We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Open
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?