We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 2 Tickets 1 (800) 273 3602 Spirit Airlines Ticket Reservation Number
- 3 Ticket Reservation (800) 273 3602 Spirit Airlines Ticket Reservation Number
- 4 Reservation 1 (800) 273 3602 Spirits Airlines Ticket Reservation Number
- 5 Reservation 1 (800) 273 3602 Spirits Airlines Reservation Number
- 6 Flights 1 (800) 273 3602 Spirits Airlines Reservation Number
- 7 Tickets 1 (800) 273 3602 Spirits Airlines Reservation Number
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 10 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 13 Tramadol
- 14 easyJet westard-ho
- 15 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 16 Transiting through FRA
- 17 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 18 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 19 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 20 question about changing terminals
- 21 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 22 Group Travel on Southwest
- 23 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM