We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/primalx/
- 2 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Carry on
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 WestJet to add budget line
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 gate distance
- 11 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 12 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 13 Luggage tag
- 14 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 15 Departing FCO
- 16 carryon fee on international flights?
- 17 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 18 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 21 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 22 enough time for this flight?
- 23 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 24 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 25 Passport suffix