We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/zynev/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 4 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 7 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 10 Security lines at IAD
- 11 CDG transit time
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 14 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 15 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas