I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor