I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna