I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 United Changed my flight without asking
- 4 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 5 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 6 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage