I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium economy
- 2 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 3 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 4 TAP Portuguese Air
- 5 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 6 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 7 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 8 Time needed between flights?
- 9 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 10 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 13 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 14 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 15 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 16 redeeming dividend miles
- 17 Keeping AA miles alive
- 18 Taxis at CDG......
- 19 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 20 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 21 KLM stinks
- 22 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 23 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 24 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 25 Name on passport differs from air ticket