I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking Annoyance
- 2 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 3 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 4 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 5 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 6 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over