I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
- 1 Kitchens Nottingham Area
- 2 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 3 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?