I'm trying to figure out my seat selection in row 11 h,k. It appears that either a galley or bathroom is next to it. The galley is ok, bathroom not so. I have spoken with Aer Lingus twice and got two different answers about this. I was told it's an exit row with bulkhead in front. Seat chart does not show that. I emailed their customer care and it says that it's an exit with galley or bathroom next to it as shown on their seat chart. On another forum a traveler said he had flown on Aer Lingus and that 11 was in front of the bathroom. Does anyone have any experience with this flight and A330? I'm obsessing now, but will probably keep seats as they are exit.
Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
- 1 California to Bangkok
- 2 Protein Powder and Security?
- 3 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 4 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 5 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!