Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 2 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 3 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 4 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 7 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 8 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 9 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 10 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 11 Going to Canada.
- 12 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 13 Orbitz Booking Error
- 14 What to expect at customs
- 15 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 16 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 17 Air Berlin
- 18 EDI to Heathrow
- 19 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 20 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 21 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 22 Viet Nam Airlines
- 23 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 25 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica