Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/zynev/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 4 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 7 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 10 Security lines at IAD
- 11 CDG transit time
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 14 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 15 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas