Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MS/OUTLOOK Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS/OUTLOOK Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 6 Question
- 7 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 8 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign