Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Netflix tech support phone number(18008416436)
- 2 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 3 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 4 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 5 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 6 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 7 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 8 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 9 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 10 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 11 I hour connection Heathrow
- 12 KLM refund process - not good!
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Beach Ball headrest?
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?