Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American