Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 4 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights