Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Aer Lingus new carry-on restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary