I'll be having a 10 hour layover in Athens, and in the meantime, i want to head out to Plaka and the acropolis before i resume my flight to Brussels.
I'm planning on just bringing a backpack with me, as my baggage allowance is restricted to 8KG.
So my question is, is a backpack allowed as a carry on? will i need to get it checked-in?
I'll be carrying my DSLR cam inside of it aside from clothes and other stuff, and i really need that ease of carry and access since i'll be on my way to Plaka.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Google Flights ?
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 4 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 10 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 11 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 12 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 13 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Flying "Backwards"
- 16 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 17 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 18 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 19 Delta and Virgin
- 20 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 21 Newark connection
- 22 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 23 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 24 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 25 Cooperating with Airport Security