I'll be having a 10 hour layover in Athens, and in the meantime, i want to head out to Plaka and the acropolis before i resume my flight to Brussels.
I'm planning on just bringing a backpack with me, as my baggage allowance is restricted to 8KG.
So my question is, is a backpack allowed as a carry on? will i need to get it checked-in?
I'll be carrying my DSLR cam inside of it aside from clothes and other stuff, and i really need that ease of carry and access since i'll be on my way to Plaka.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/provixn-aka-provixin/
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?