I'll be having a 10 hour layover in Athens, and in the meantime, i want to head out to Plaka and the acropolis before i resume my flight to Brussels.
I'm planning on just bringing a backpack with me, as my baggage allowance is restricted to 8KG.
So my question is, is a backpack allowed as a carry on? will i need to get it checked-in?
I'll be carrying my DSLR cam inside of it aside from clothes and other stuff, and i really need that ease of carry and access since i'll be on my way to Plaka.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/nitric-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways