I'll be having a 10 hour layover in Athens, and in the meantime, i want to head out to Plaka and the acropolis before i resume my flight to Brussels.
I'm planning on just bringing a backpack with me, as my baggage allowance is restricted to 8KG.
So my question is, is a backpack allowed as a carry on? will i need to get it checked-in?
I'll be carrying my DSLR cam inside of it aside from clothes and other stuff, and i really need that ease of carry and access since i'll be on my way to Plaka.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 0nline YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 El Salvador plane change
- 3 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 6 TSA pre-approved?
- 7 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 8 SFO runway closures ?
- 9 Question
- 10 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 11 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 12 Help!
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 Amaszonas Airlines
- 15 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 16 You gotta love Southwest
- 17 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 18 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 19 Condor phone number???
- 20 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 21 Connection time
- 22 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 23 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 24 Carry on
- 25 Upgraded; will it stick?