I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 4 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 5 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices