I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buying business and coach tickets
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 5 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 6 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 7 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 9 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 10 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United