I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 To select a seat or not>
- 3 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 4 Using half of a RT ticket
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing