I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Questions asked by CBP
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 4 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 5 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 9 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 787-9 Dreamliner
- 12 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 13 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 14 La Compagie
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 18 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 19 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 20 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 21 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 22 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 23 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 24 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 25 Best time to redeem AA miles?