I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 5 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 6 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 7 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 8 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 9 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 10 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 11 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 12 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 13 Sharing an excellent experience
- 14 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 15 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 16 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 17 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 18 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 19 Jetstar Business Class
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 spirit airlines usa
- 22 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 23 How far in advance to book award travel
- 24 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 25 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?