I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 2 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 3 airline transportation cart
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 7 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 14 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 15 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 16 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 17 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 18 Dubai / Visa
- 19 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 20 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 21 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 22 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 23 When to buy ticket?
- 24 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 25 Self check-in airBaltic