I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP Portuguese Air
- 2 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 3 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 4 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!