I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Layover in the airport
- 3 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 4 Dallas Ft. Worth airport
- 5 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 6 Meridiana?
- 7 carrier imposed fees
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 10 Travelers Insurance
- 11 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 12 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 13 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 14 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 JetBlue Amex card
- 17 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 18 Best premium economy to Europe
- 19 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 20 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 23 best time to purchase ticket
- 24 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 25 Upgrading econ to biz on United