After getting married late June 2010, I am planning on going on my honeymoon in early July. That would require me to apply for a passport a few months earlier. The thing is, I may be moving in May. Therefore, the address on the airline tickets AND the address on my passport will not match my new address which will be on my driver's license. Is it a problem that these addresses will not match?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 2 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 United flight reservation change
- 5 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 6 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 7 Codeshares
- 8 First point if entry in USA
- 9 Help need about onward trabel
- 10 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 11 Jacob Ng Community
- 12 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 13 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 14 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 15 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 18 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 19 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 20 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 21 Flight to Dublin
- 22 Layover in Boston
- 23 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow