heres my inquiry- and first post here:
i am flying into SIN, arriving at 12am from TPE. i am meeting a friend who will already be in the country. we are leaving the next morning (8am) to Bali, and it seems sensible to me to stay at the Ambassador Transit Hotel at SIN. thats no worries for me, since ill already be airside. my question is, will my friend be able to check in and get through customs that many hours (6 hours +/-) ahead, so we can both hang out in the airside transit hotel- or will they be stuck land-side until checkin time starts 3 hours before take off the next morning?
thanks for any help on this,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 easyJet westard-ho
- 4 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 5 Transiting through FRA
- 6 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 7 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 8 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 9 question about changing terminals
- 10 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Group Travel on Southwest
- 13 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines