heres my inquiry- and first post here:
i am flying into SIN, arriving at 12am from TPE. i am meeting a friend who will already be in the country. we are leaving the next morning (8am) to Bali, and it seems sensible to me to stay at the Ambassador Transit Hotel at SIN. thats no worries for me, since ill already be airside. my question is, will my friend be able to check in and get through customs that many hours (6 hours +/-) ahead, so we can both hang out in the airside transit hotel- or will they be stuck land-side until checkin time starts 3 hours before take off the next morning?
thanks for any help on this,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Times article on LaGuardia
- 2 JFK to EWR
- 3 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 4 Zurich Airport
- 5 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 6 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 7 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 8 Flying "Backwards"
- 9 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 10 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 11 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 14 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 15 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 16 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 17 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 18 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 19 American vs United
- 20 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Your experience with Interjet
- 23 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 24 American Airlines....thank you!
- 25 Ryanair targets families