heres my inquiry- and first post here:
i am flying into SIN, arriving at 12am from TPE. i am meeting a friend who will already be in the country. we are leaving the next morning (8am) to Bali, and it seems sensible to me to stay at the Ambassador Transit Hotel at SIN. thats no worries for me, since ill already be airside. my question is, will my friend be able to check in and get through customs that many hours (6 hours +/-) ahead, so we can both hang out in the airside transit hotel- or will they be stuck land-side until checkin time starts 3 hours before take off the next morning?
thanks for any help on this,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 6 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 7 Renewal of Global Entry
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 14 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 15 Documents for E-tickets?
- 16 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 17 Enough time
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 20 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 21 BA economy premiun seats
- 22 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 23 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 24 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?