Is it just me and my old computer, or has anyone else had trouble with AA's new website? I have not once been able to check flight schedules or do anything else. I get "not responding" or the site is so slow it actually quits, and I find no place for multi-city flights. Their logo on the site is "The New American is Arriving." My question is: When???
AA's new website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Questions asked by CBP
- 5 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 6 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 7 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 10 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 12 787-9 Dreamliner
- 13 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 14 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 15 La Compagie
- 16 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 20 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 21 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 22 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 23 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 24 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 25 Hotels around JFK Airport