Is it just me and my old computer, or has anyone else had trouble with AA's new website? I have not once been able to check flight schedules or do anything else. I get "not responding" or the site is so slow it actually quits, and I find no place for multi-city flights. Their logo on the site is "The New American is Arriving." My question is: When???
AA's new website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 2 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 8 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 9 Arrival at SFO
- 10 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 11 American Airlines awards
- 12 Delta?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP