Is it just me and my old computer, or has anyone else had trouble with AA's new website? I have not once been able to check flight schedules or do anything else. I get "not responding" or the site is so slow it actually quits, and I find no place for multi-city flights. Their logo on the site is "The New American is Arriving." My question is: When???
AA's new website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 2 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 3 Time needed between flights?
- 4 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 5 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 6 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 7 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 TAP Portuguese Air
- 10 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 11 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 12 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 13 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 14 redeeming dividend miles
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Taxis at CDG......
- 17 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 18 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 19 KLM stinks
- 20 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 21 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 22 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 23 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 24 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 25 To select a seat or not>