Is it just me and my old computer, or has anyone else had trouble with AA's new website? I have not once been able to check flight schedules or do anything else. I get "not responding" or the site is so slow it actually quits, and I find no place for multi-city flights. Their logo on the site is "The New American is Arriving." My question is: When???
AA's new website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 787-9 Dreamliner
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 6 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 7 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 La Compagie
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 11 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 12 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 13 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 14 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 15 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 16 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 17 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 18 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 19 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 20 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 21 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 24 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 25 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?