Two days ago I found non-stop flights along with one-stop-with-good-connection flights using 30,000 Aadvantage miles (each way) that I was interested in, specifically DFW-LHR-DFW and IAH-LHR-IAH to be used 7-8 months from now.. Today, they have vanished. Is it possible these award flights might return in the future or are they gone forever? There are still a couple of 50,000 and 60,000 mile flights I could book but I was hoping to get the 30,000 ones.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare to Italy
- 2 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 3 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 4 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 5 Alitalia
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Layover in the airport
- 8 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 9 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 10 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 11 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 12 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 13 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 14 US Airways schedule changes
- 15 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 16 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 17 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 18 Crease on passport ID page
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 never fly LIAT
- 21 JetBlue Amex card
- 22 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 23 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?