Two days ago I found non-stop flights along with one-stop-with-good-connection flights using 30,000 Aadvantage miles (each way) that I was interested in, specifically DFW-LHR-DFW and IAH-LHR-IAH to be used 7-8 months from now.. Today, they have vanished. Is it possible these award flights might return in the future or are they gone forever? There are still a couple of 50,000 and 60,000 mile flights I could book but I was hoping to get the 30,000 ones.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mobile Board Passes--
- 2 Business Class Summer Sales
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports