Two days ago I found non-stop flights along with one-stop-with-good-connection flights using 30,000 Aadvantage miles (each way) that I was interested in, specifically DFW-LHR-DFW and IAH-LHR-IAH to be used 7-8 months from now.. Today, they have vanished. Is it possible these award flights might return in the future or are they gone forever? There are still a couple of 50,000 and 60,000 mile flights I could book but I was hoping to get the 30,000 ones.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Visas and flight diversions
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Non Refundable Tickets
- 7 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 8 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary