Two days ago I found non-stop flights along with one-stop-with-good-connection flights using 30,000 Aadvantage miles (each way) that I was interested in, specifically DFW-LHR-DFW and IAH-LHR-IAH to be used 7-8 months from now.. Today, they have vanished. Is it possible these award flights might return in the future or are they gone forever? There are still a couple of 50,000 and 60,000 mile flights I could book but I was hoping to get the 30,000 ones.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 3 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 4 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 5 United Changed my flight without asking
- 6 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs