Two days ago I found non-stop flights along with one-stop-with-good-connection flights using 30,000 Aadvantage miles (each way) that I was interested in, specifically DFW-LHR-DFW and IAH-LHR-IAH to be used 7-8 months from now.. Today, they have vanished. Is it possible these award flights might return in the future or are they gone forever? There are still a couple of 50,000 and 60,000 mile flights I could book but I was hoping to get the 30,000 ones.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 2 New Orleans to Beijing
- 3 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 4 When to book?
- 5 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 6 I have never flown Ryanair
- 7 KLM - I think not!
- 8 Downside to Orbitz?
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 US customs pre clearance
- 11 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.