I don't know when they changed it but the 3 options for booking flights (AA only, AA & OneWorld, all carriers) is no longer available. I don't like it and don't know why they made the change.
AA website changes
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 US customs forms questions
- 7 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 8 LAX customs HELP
- 9 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Flights to Europe
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24