I booked tickets for an easyJet flight between Palermo and Rome. I paid extra for myself and DH for luggage. There is absolutely nothing on my confirmation that indicates that I paid for this. Is this normal with them? I've never flown them and certainly do not wish to get hit with an exorbitant fee at the airport. Also, I'm confused about what this extra charge is supposed to have actually gotten me. Their literature seems to suggest that it only buys you a place for your luggage in cargo, as opposed to carry-on. How do you buy extra weight, which is what I had assumed I paid for. Their web-site is very ambiguous as to what you are actually paying for.
A Question about easyJet
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need help with decission - buisness class now for Sept or wait
- 2 DFW One hour layover
- 3 Changing flights
- 4 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 5 Mobile Board Passes--
- 6 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 7 Business Class Summer Sales
- 8 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 9 AA or BA to OSL
- 10 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 11 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 12 Visas and flight diversions
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Half Empty Airliner
- 15 Non Refundable Tickets
- 16 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 17 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 18 AA and USair
- 19 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 20 Ailine security- a strange question
- 21 Paris-London-Dublin
- 22 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 23 Should I purchase now?
- 24 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 25 Curious...ORD to NAN