Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 2 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 3 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 4 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 5 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 6 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 7 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 8 Security lines at IAD
- 9 CDG transit time
- 10 Ryanair
- 11 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 12 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 13 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 16 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 17 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 20 Day of the week for the best price
- 21 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 22 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 23 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 24 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 25 Expired Canadian PR card