Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
90 minute connection time Munich
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo