Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
90 minute connection time Munich
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 3 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 upgrading flights
- 6 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 7 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 8 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 9 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 10 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 11 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 14 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 15 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 16 Sharing an excellent experience
- 17 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 18 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 19 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 20 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 21 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 22 Jetstar Business Class
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 spirit airlines usa
- 25 Using AA ff miles for Asia