Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
90 minute connection time Munich
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 2 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 3 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 4 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 7 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 8 Air France strike over
- 9 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 10 Questions asked by CBP
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying access to airport lounges
- 13 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 14 Air France Pilots Strike
- 15 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 18 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 19 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 20 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 21 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 24 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 25 787-9 Dreamliner