Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
90 minute connection time Munich
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 3 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 4 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 5 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call