Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleOverhead luggage for Embraer 145 jets?
- 2 flights to Basel
- 3 Southwest Airlines questions
- 4 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 5 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 6 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 7 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 8 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 9 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 10 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 11 KLM carry on restrictions
- 12 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 13 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 14 Small seats - big passengers
- 15 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 16 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Volaris ticket purchase
- 20 Alitalia
- 21 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 22 Allegiant Ai
- 23 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 24 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 25 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?