Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 4 what if connecting flight cancels
- 5 enough time for this flight?
- 6 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 7 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 8 EasyJet
- 9 TSA OR Global Entry
- 10 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 14 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 15 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 16 Amsterdam flight change
- 17 AA FF flights
- 18 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 19 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 20 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 21 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 22 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 23 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Time Needed to Change Planes on Asiana at Incheon