Based on what I am reading here I think a flight from USA to Naples with a connection in Munich is possible in a 90 minute window.
Flying from Washington DC on United to Munich where we will take Lufthansa to Naples,
with the time between being 90 minutes.
Much is said about 30 minute connections at Munich.
Is the consensus that 90 minutes will be enough time to go through passport controls as we are entering Schengen in Munich?
We will have carry on only , no checked bags.
I appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 https://healthprouds.com/rejuvalex/
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 Travel on China Southern Airlines
- 5 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 6 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 7 Midway connections
- 8 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 Connection time at Heathrow
- 11 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 12 Hypothetical question
- 13 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 redress number question
- 16 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 17 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 18 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 19 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 20 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 21 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 22 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 23 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles