I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 2 Southwest and pax rights
- 3 Good air fare?
- 4 American vs United
- 5 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 6 immigration passport control
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 10 IAH layover time
- 11 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 12 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 13 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 14 Praise for Delta One
- 15 The Top 100 Airlines
- 16 Can a person go home at a transit
- 17 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 20 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 21 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 22 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 23 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 24 Icelandair Delayed Baggage
- 25 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)