I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle