I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/testo-prime/
- 2 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 3 Bravofly issue
- 4 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 5 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 8 American Airlines to SAS
- 9 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 10 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 11 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 12 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 13 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 14 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 15 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 16 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 17 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 18 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 19 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 20 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 21 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 22 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 23 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 24 El Salvador plane change
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?