I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 2 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 3 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 6 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 7 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 8 Going to Canada.
- 9 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 10 Orbitz Booking Error
- 11 What to expect at customs
- 12 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 13 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 14 Air Berlin
- 15 EDI to Heathrow
- 16 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 17 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 18 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 19 Viet Nam Airlines
- 20 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 22 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 23 Expired License and TSA
- 24 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 25 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone