I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 2 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 3 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 4 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 5 Security lines at IAD
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Ryanair
- 8 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 9 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 18 Day of the week for the best price
- 19 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 20 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 21 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 22 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 23 Expired Canadian PR card
- 24 TAP Miami to Nice
- 25 2 hours layover