I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 7 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 8 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 9 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 10 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 11 Enough time
- 12 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 13 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 14 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs