I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 10 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 11 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 12 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 13 Subject to Government Approval?
- 14 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 15 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 16 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 17 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 18 Worst US airline?
- 19 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 20 Buying business and coach tickets
- 21 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 22 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 23 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 24 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 25 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?