I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
85 minute stopover in JFK T8
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US