I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
85 minute stopover in JFK T8
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 Visas and flight diversions
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 Half Empty Airliner
- 8 AA or BA to OSL
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport