I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
85 minute stopover in JFK T8
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 6 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 7 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 8 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !