I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1- 800-273-3602 United Airlines Ticket Reservation Number
- 2 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 3 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 4 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 5 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 6 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 7 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 8 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 9 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 10 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 11 Tramadol
- 12 easyJet westard-ho
- 13 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 14 Transiting through FRA
- 15 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 16 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 17 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 18 question about changing terminals
- 19 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 20 Group Travel on Southwest
- 21 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 24 helli
- 25 redress number question