I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 2 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 3 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 8 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 9 Duty Free Liquor
- 10 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 11 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 12 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 13 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 14 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 15 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 16 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 20 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 21 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 22 Wheelchair Assistance
- 23 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 24 Unaccompanied minor
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?