I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 t individuals are stating. It doesn't make a difference if the item is
- 2 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 3 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 4 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 Global Entry advice
- 7 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 8 TXL or FRA?
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 11 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 12 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 13 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 14 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 compensation for loosing a bag
- 19 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 20 RTW Routing Guidance
- 21 JFK or EWR?
- 22 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 23 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 24 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 25 Gifting AA miles