I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 2 Flying "Backwards"
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 5 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 6 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 7 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 8 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 9 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 10 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 11 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 12 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Your experience with Interjet
- 17 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 18 American Airlines....thank you!
- 19 Ryanair targets families
- 20 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 21 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 22 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 23 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?