I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 TSA pre-approved?
- 5 Question
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign