I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 2 Ryanair targets families
- 3 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 4 American vs United
- 5 Flying through Heathrow
- 6 First time, Best Business class?
- 7 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 10 Praise for Delta One
- 11 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 12 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Southwest and pax rights
- 15 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 16 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 17 A horror story about Justfly
- 18 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 19 Long layover in PHL
- 20 Good air fare?
- 21 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 22 immigration passport control
- 23 IAH layover time
- 24 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 25 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid