I am travelling form India to US via Dubai and I have transit of 8 and half hours in Dubai. I will be landing Dubai in 00:30 midnight. I have 8 hours to kill and I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a transit visa, go outside and explore Dubai.
Is 8 hours even enough to see anything in Dubai? Since I am reaching at midnight, I don't anything will be opening?
Any advice, suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 enough time for this flight?
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 5 EasyJet
- 6 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 7 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 8 Flying through Casablanca
- 9 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 10 what if connecting flight cancels
- 11 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 12 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!