So, we have a 5.5 hour layover at EWR on the Sunday after Thanksgiving (1:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.). We're traveling home with our 5-year old twins and are pretty sure we're going to be at each other's throats if we spend that much time in the airport. Is that enough time to get to Manhattan by cab and see some sights? or at least get out of the airport? Please be frank if you think it's insane to leave the airport on one of the most highly traveled days of the year...very much appreciate your candid advice!!
5.5 Hours at EWR = trip to NYC with 5-year old twins?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 8 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid