I booked a ticket on United from Sacramento to Venice with the first connection in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt. I've never flown overseas. Is 30 minutes enough time? I'm just walking/running to another gate; right? No other requirements to board an international flight- all the passport "stuff" happens when I land in Venice; is that correct?
30 minute connect in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 2 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 3 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 4 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 7 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 9 787-9 Dreamliner
- 10 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 11 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 12 La Compagie
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 16 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 17 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 18 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 19 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 20 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 21 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 22 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 23 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 24 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 25 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?