I booked a ticket on United from Sacramento to Venice with the first connection in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt. I've never flown overseas. Is 30 minutes enough time? I'm just walking/running to another gate; right? No other requirements to board an international flight- all the passport "stuff" happens when I land in Venice; is that correct?
30 minute connect in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 2 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 3 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 4 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 5 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 6 airline transportation cart
- 7 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 8 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 9 VISA date conflict
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 Ryanair puts on airs
- 12 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 13 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 16 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 17 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 18 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 19 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 22 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 23 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 24 Dubai / Visa
- 25 Keflavik Iceland changing planes