I booked a ticket on United from Sacramento to Venice with the first connection in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt. I've never flown overseas. Is 30 minutes enough time? I'm just walking/running to another gate; right? No other requirements to board an international flight- all the passport "stuff" happens when I land in Venice; is that correct?
30 minute connect in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 2 Layover in the airport
- 3 Travelers Insurance
- 4 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 5 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 6 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 JetBlue Amex card
- 9 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 10 Best premium economy to Europe
- 11 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 12 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 13 never fly LIAT
- 14 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?