I booked a ticket on United from Sacramento to Venice with the first connection in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt. I've never flown overseas. Is 30 minutes enough time? I'm just walking/running to another gate; right? No other requirements to board an international flight- all the passport "stuff" happens when I land in Venice; is that correct?
30 minute connect in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt??
- 1 AA's new website
- 2 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 3 Humidifier on flight
- 4 Turkish Airlines
- 5 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 California to Bangkok
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 10 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 11 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 12 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 13 Protein Powder and Security?
- 14 Finn Air
- 15 finnair delhi helsinki
- 16 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 17 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 18 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 19 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 20 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 21 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 22 AA to add seats on planes
- 23 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!
- 24 Delta charged two different FF costs in less than a minute
- 25 Award tickets with 2 accounts?