I'm planning a trip from Toronto to Hong Kong, with Chicago O'Hare as my first layover.
I would be flying United Airlines from Toronto to Chicago (arriving ORD 11:02am), and Chicago to Beijing (departing ORD 12:55pm).
That affords me 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete the transfer.
My party of two has limited experience with non-direct flights, and was wondering if we would have enough time? Does the fact that we are not entering the United States, but simply connecting, ease the process at all?
My second layover in Beijing is 3hr 15m long, so not particularly concerned about minor delays.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 2 Documents for E-tickets?
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?