I'm planning a trip from Toronto to Hong Kong, with Chicago O'Hare as my first layover.
I would be flying United Airlines from Toronto to Chicago (arriving ORD 11:02am), and Chicago to Beijing (departing ORD 12:55pm).
That affords me 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete the transfer.
My party of two has limited experience with non-direct flights, and was wondering if we would have enough time? Does the fact that we are not entering the United States, but simply connecting, ease the process at all?
My second layover in Beijing is 3hr 15m long, so not particularly concerned about minor delays.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ≪접속주소:【kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 5 United and ANA
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines