I'm planning a trip from Toronto to Hong Kong, with Chicago O'Hare as my first layover.
I would be flying United Airlines from Toronto to Chicago (arriving ORD 11:02am), and Chicago to Beijing (departing ORD 12:55pm).
That affords me 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete the transfer.
My party of two has limited experience with non-direct flights, and was wondering if we would have enough time? Does the fact that we are not entering the United States, but simply connecting, ease the process at all?
My second layover in Beijing is 3hr 15m long, so not particularly concerned about minor delays.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://menintalk.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 Carry on
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 10 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 13 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 16 gate distance
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel