Well I'm going to Naples for 1 month this summer for school, and this is a lot of first for me... I've never been out of the USA, only remember being on a plane once, and have never been more than a few hours away from my family for a few days at the most. I'm traveling alone (19 f) and while my family helped me book my flights, they haven't traveled internationally before either. I only speak English.
I have a Delta flight from MSP to GDG with a 1hr 10min layover before my Air France flight to NAP. I'll have 1 checked bag. I was doing a little googling and have seen a lot of horror stories and now I'm totally scared.
Will it be possible for me to make my flight? What should I expect? Will I have to go get my checked bag? What if I miss my flight? Basically, help!
Also, any tips for a young female traveling alone would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TPLINK ROUTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TPLINK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.