Well I'm going to Naples for 1 month this summer for school, and this is a lot of first for me... I've never been out of the USA, only remember being on a plane once, and have never been more than a few hours away from my family for a few days at the most. I'm traveling alone (19 f) and while my family helped me book my flights, they haven't traveled internationally before either. I only speak English.
I have a Delta flight from MSP to GDG with a 1hr 10min layover before my Air France flight to NAP. I'll have 1 checked bag. I was doing a little googling and have seen a lot of horror stories and now I'm totally scared.
Will it be possible for me to make my flight? What should I expect? Will I have to go get my checked bag? What if I miss my flight? Basically, help!
Also, any tips for a young female traveling alone would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/auralei-serum-at/
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!