Well I'm going to Naples for 1 month this summer for school, and this is a lot of first for me... I've never been out of the USA, only remember being on a plane once, and have never been more than a few hours away from my family for a few days at the most. I'm traveling alone (19 f) and while my family helped me book my flights, they haven't traveled internationally before either. I only speak English.
I have a Delta flight from MSP to GDG with a 1hr 10min layover before my Air France flight to NAP. I'll have 1 checked bag. I was doing a little googling and have seen a lot of horror stories and now I'm totally scared.
Will it be possible for me to make my flight? What should I expect? Will I have to go get my checked bag? What if I miss my flight? Basically, help!
Also, any tips for a young female traveling alone would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 4 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 5 Midway connections
- 6 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 Connection time at Heathrow
- 9 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 10 Hypothetical question
- 11 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 redress number question
- 14 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 15 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 16 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 17 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 18 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 19 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 20 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 21 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 24 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 25 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)