Well I'm going to Naples for 1 month this summer for school, and this is a lot of first for me... I've never been out of the USA, only remember being on a plane once, and have never been more than a few hours away from my family for a few days at the most. I'm traveling alone (19 f) and while my family helped me book my flights, they haven't traveled internationally before either. I only speak English.
I have a Delta flight from MSP to GDG with a 1hr 10min layover before my Air France flight to NAP. I'll have 1 checked bag. I was doing a little googling and have seen a lot of horror stories and now I'm totally scared.
Will it be possible for me to make my flight? What should I expect? Will I have to go get my checked bag? What if I miss my flight? Basically, help!
Also, any tips for a young female traveling alone would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 6 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 7 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 8 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 9 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 10 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 11 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 14 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 15 United and ANA
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 18 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 19 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 20 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 21 Porter or Air Canada?
- 22 Going through security with herbs?
- 23 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 24 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 25 Chocolates in carry on allowed?