In a few weeks my wife and I arrive at JFK airport from Kiev, Ukraine, our final destination is Pensacola, FL, but there is a 15 hours layover between flights. We arrive at 5 pm, T4 and depart at 8 am next day, terminal unknown, flying with Delta. What's our option, what should we do first, considering that this is our first ever flight trip? We have only confirmation numbers for the next flight, so, should we get the real tickets first? Will we be able to browse through terminals, or exit the airport? Where should we sleep to save some money? Thanks!!!
15 hours JFK layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?