In a few weeks my wife and I arrive at JFK airport from Kiev, Ukraine, our final destination is Pensacola, FL, but there is a 15 hours layover between flights. We arrive at 5 pm, T4 and depart at 8 am next day, terminal unknown, flying with Delta. What's our option, what should we do first, considering that this is our first ever flight trip? We have only confirmation numbers for the next flight, so, should we get the real tickets first? Will we be able to browse through terminals, or exit the airport? Where should we sleep to save some money? Thanks!!!
15 hours JFK layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor