In a few weeks my wife and I arrive at JFK airport from Kiev, Ukraine, our final destination is Pensacola, FL, but there is a 15 hours layover between flights. We arrive at 5 pm, T4 and depart at 8 am next day, terminal unknown, flying with Delta. What's our option, what should we do first, considering that this is our first ever flight trip? We have only confirmation numbers for the next flight, so, should we get the real tickets first? Will we be able to browse through terminals, or exit the airport? Where should we sleep to save some money? Thanks!!!
15 hours JFK layover
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 3 Subject to Government Approval?
- 4 Gate Check Question
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 8 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 9 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 10 Worst US airline?
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying business and coach tickets
- 13 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 14 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 15 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 16 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 17 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 18 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 21 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 22 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 23 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 24 Continue on or stopover?
- 25 Breaking up a flight