In a few weeks my wife and I arrive at JFK airport from Kiev, Ukraine, our final destination is Pensacola, FL, but there is a 15 hours layover between flights. We arrive at 5 pm, T4 and depart at 8 am next day, terminal unknown, flying with Delta. What's our option, what should we do first, considering that this is our first ever flight trip? We have only confirmation numbers for the next flight, so, should we get the real tickets first? Will we be able to browse through terminals, or exit the airport? Where should we sleep to save some money? Thanks!!!
15 hours JFK layover
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines