Hi everyone, I'm going to be flying from Johannesburg, South Africa to Munich, Germany with a 1 hour layover in Frankfurt. All flights are Lufthansa-- no code sharing. I also hold a British passport. I am worried about missing the flight though... What are your thoughts? Anything will be appreciated. Thanks
1 Hour Layover In Frankfurt
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JetBlue
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Dreamliner
- 4 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?
- 5 Tap airlines and CPAP machine?
- 6 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 7 Seattle / Reykjavik / Glasgow
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 11 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 12 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 13 Gate Check Question
- 14 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 15 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 16 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 17 Subject to Government Approval?
- 18 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 19 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 20 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 21 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 22 Worst US airline?
- 23 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 24 Buying business and coach tickets
- 25 Lufthansa one-way prices