I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buying merchandise
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 Egypt January-February 2018
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area