I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 2 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 israel tour
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 7 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 8 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 9 Luxury train ride
- 10 Safety in Fes
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 17 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 18 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 19 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 20 Cape Town
- 21 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Travel to Cairo in July
- 24 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 25 The Safari Collection
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area