I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 3 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 6 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 7 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 10 Israel itinerary
- 11 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 12 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 17 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 18 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 19 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 20 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 21 Tanzania trip Advice
- 22 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 25 el gouna or soma bay????
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area