I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 2 Kenya/Tanzania
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 2 nights in Dubai
- 5 16 hours in Qatar
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 A South African in Lusaka
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 11 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Safari suggestions
- 17 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 18 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 19 Travel to Africa
- 20 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 21 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 22 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 23 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 24 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 25 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area