I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area