I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 6 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 7 Ebola and Morocco
- 8 Thompson Gazelle
- 9 Overland in West Africa
- 10 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 13 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 14 Morrocco and Cash
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 17 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 18 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 19 South Africa trip advices
- 20 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 24 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 25 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!