I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 4 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan