I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 5 Luggage restrictions
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 9 advise on joburg pls!
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area