I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DOHA LAYOVER
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Botswana safari recs
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area