I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 Swala Safaris
- 10 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 11 Dubai
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 14 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 15 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 18 Etosha help
- 19 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 private game reserve-kruger
- 22 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 23 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 24 go2africa
- 25 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area