I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 3 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 4 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 5 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 6 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 9 Dubai Guide
- 10 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 13 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 16 Alexandria
- 17 kicheche compared to porini
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 20 Chefchaouen Report
- 21 Tracking Gorillas
- 22 Garden Route itinerary
- 23 A South African in Lusaka
- 24 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 25 Familiarization Trip in Tanzania
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area