I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 8 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 9 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 10 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 11 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 14 Trip to Petra
- 15 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area