I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 7 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 8 Cape Town Trip
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 11 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 14 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 15 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 16 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 17 Eilat to Petra
- 18 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 19 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 20 Safaga activités
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 23 Jordan vacation
- 24 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 25 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?