I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Morroco Travel Guide
- 3 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 4 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 5 India
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Ideas about the trip.
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 3 days in Teheran
- 11 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 16 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 17 What camera to use on safari
- 18 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 19 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 20 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 21 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 22 To go to Israel or not?
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 25 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon