I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 5 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 6 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 7 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 10 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 13 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Fes or Marrakech?
- 16 Transfer at JNB airport
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 21 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 22 Adapter Plugs
- 23 NYE in Marrakech
- 24 Dead Sea
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area