I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 5 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 6 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 11 Viator tour company
- 12 tours in Johannesburg
- 13 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 18 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 19 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 20 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 21 where to go in africa
- 22 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 23 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 24 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area