I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SA itin review
- 2 Botswana safari in late November
- 3 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 4 Tipping on Safari
- 5 Ferry to Morocco
- 6 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 7 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 10 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 11 Widerness Lodges
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 18 Lodge Feedback
- 19 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 20 Driving in South Africa
- 21 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 22 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 23 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 24 Cape Town and Safari trip report
- 25 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area