I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 10 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back