I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 5 Is the migration early this year
- 6 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area