I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 4 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 12 Dubai > Oman?
- 13 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 14 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 20 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 23 Awesome trip and still not done
- 24 South Africa
- 25 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?