I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노♋⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙♋ 에이플러스카지노
- 2 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 5 Mauritius info request please
- 6 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Malawi with kiddos
- 11 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 12 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 13 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 14 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area