I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 3 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 dubai for 5 days
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique