I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fez accommodation
- 2 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 3 Morocco tour guide?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa