I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Good reads
- 5 Jordan tour operator !!
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 3-week tour at Egypt
- 15 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 16 Beirut
- 17 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 22 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 I'm going on safari for free!