I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 임팩트게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 6 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 7 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 8 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 11 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 12 Marrakech
- 13 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 14 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 15 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Audley Travel
- 18 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 19 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 20 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 23 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Safari in South Africa
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area