I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 14 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 15 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 16 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 19 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 20 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 21 Islands to spend holidays
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 23 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Dubai