I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Cities
- 2 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 3 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 where to go in africa
- 10 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 11 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 12 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 13 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area