I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 4 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 5 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 6 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 7 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 10 Boutique hotels in israel
- 11 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 12 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 13 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 14 Short layover at JNB
- 15 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 16 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 17 A family safari in Tanzania
- 18 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 19 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 20 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 21 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 22 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 23 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 24 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?