I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 8 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 9 Namibia road conditions
- 10 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 15 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 16 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 17 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 18 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Ebola and Morocco
- 21 Thompson Gazelle
- 22 Overland in West Africa
- 23 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 24 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 25 Morrocco and Cash