Has anyone recently purchased their Zimbabwe Multiple Entry Visa in Zimbabwe? DH and I will be entering at Victoria Falls Airport and the choice is between using a rather expensive Visa Service in the States or purchasing onsite. Complication is that we will be with a group that will not want to wait an extended time period for us to purchase the visa at the airport. If you have purchased your visa in Victoria Falls airport, how long did it take you? Does anyone predict that it might be best to purchase a Visa now for a late May trip rather than wait? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 10 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back