The trip isn't until next August, but I just had to share this with you as I am so excited to be going back to Africa. I had looked at going to Southern Tanzania or back to Zambia, but Zimbabwe caught my eye and the cost is more within my budget. Now all I have to do is wait out the next 11 months!
Zimbabwe trip booked
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 2 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 4 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 8 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 15 Charity begins at Home!
- 16 Sun Safaris
- 17 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 18 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 21 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 22 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?