We are two females(English and Finnish) considering taking a horse back safari trip in Zimbabwe but are concerned about the saftey? We are thinking of going in Sept/Oct 2008, and would be riding around the Victoria Falls National Park, Zambezi National Park, and surround areas. I've read that there are food/general supply shortages out there, and that it is strongly advisable to register with the British Emabassy in Harare if travelling out there?
Has anyone taken one of these horseback trips recently, or due to take one? If you've visited these areas recently I'd love to hear your views/advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/metabo-slimax/
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 4 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 5 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 6 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 7 Help with bags
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 10 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 11 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 where to go in africa
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Shopping in Morocco
- 16 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 17 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 18 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 19 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 20 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 21 car hire from La Possession
- 22 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 23 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 24 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 25 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer