Perhaps Comrade Bob is at last serious about divvying up the spoils. Good news for Zimbabwe if it means the international aid pump will be turned back on, which should help the economy and eventually make Zim a more attractive tourist destination. Those poor people surely need help.
Zimbabwe power deal signed
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Dubai - Palm Island
- 5 Arabic language audio course
- 6 Egypt safe travel
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town