British conservationist, David Youlden, is spearheading a radical project at Zimbabwe's Antelope Park, in order to save Africa’s iconic predator, the lion. The “Rehabilitation and Release into the Wild” programme aims to develop the natural hunting instinct of captive lions, ensuring their continuing survival in the wilderness. Acacia Africa's 7-day Rediscover Zimbabwe small group safari and ITV1’s “Lion Country” documentary features the reserve: to air Wed 05 May at 19:30 (GMT). Two of the Antelope Park's unique adventures includes the "night encounter" and elephant swim.
Zimbabwe: ITV1's "Lion Country" documentary to air on Wed 05 May
- 1 Different variations of decals
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Tanzania in 2014
- 6 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 7 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 8 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco