I am getting conflicting information - on the best time to go chart on Africa Adventures (http://www.africa-adventure.com/dsp_besttime.html) Zim is pretty much ruled out, nor is it mentioned in any comments here as a good place to see game in March. Yet a tour opeator I was just talking to was pushing Somalisa in Hwangwe. Also, from a budgetary point of view, Zim remains interesting.
Should I disregard Zim and stick to Bots for our March '08 trip - staying around Okavango, Linyanti and Makgadikgadi? I've got to start narrowing down these choices!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 2 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 7 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 8 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 9 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 10 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 11 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Fes or Marrakech?
- 17 Transfer at JNB airport
- 18 Egypt - Need Help!
- 19 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 20 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 21 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 22 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 23 Adapter Plugs
- 24 NYE in Marrakech
- 25 Dead Sea