I am getting conflicting information - on the best time to go chart on Africa Adventures (http://www.africa-adventure.com/dsp_besttime.html) Zim is pretty much ruled out, nor is it mentioned in any comments here as a good place to see game in March. Yet a tour opeator I was just talking to was pushing Somalisa in Hwangwe. Also, from a budgetary point of view, Zim remains interesting.
Should I disregard Zim and stick to Bots for our March '08 trip - staying around Okavango, Linyanti and Makgadikgadi? I've got to start narrowing down these choices!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Help with bags
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco