I am getting conflicting information - on the best time to go chart on Africa Adventures (http://www.africa-adventure.com/dsp_besttime.html) Zim is pretty much ruled out, nor is it mentioned in any comments here as a good place to see game in March. Yet a tour opeator I was just talking to was pushing Somalisa in Hwangwe. Also, from a budgetary point of view, Zim remains interesting.
Should I disregard Zim and stick to Bots for our March '08 trip - staying around Okavango, Linyanti and Makgadikgadi? I've got to start narrowing down these choices!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Buying merchandise
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Egypt January-February 2018
- 14 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 15 safari for the mobility impaired
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August