We will be visiting Zanzibar in February and already have a flight booked for arrival but need to get one from Zanzibar to Dar to catch our onward SA flight. It departs Dar at 14:45 so my question is are we OK to take Precision Air from ZNZ at 12:05 ? (arrives 12:35)
Do they frequently cancel or run late ? Would we be better off to take an earlier flight ?
I hate to waste time but don't want to miss a flight either.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVIRA ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 2 nights in Dubai
- 9 16 hours in Qatar
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 A South African in Lusaka
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris