We will be visiting Zanzibar in February and already have a flight booked for arrival but need to get one from Zanzibar to Dar to catch our onward SA flight. It departs Dar at 14:45 so my question is are we OK to take Precision Air from ZNZ at 12:05 ? (arrives 12:35)
Do they frequently cancel or run late ? Would we be better off to take an earlier flight ?
I hate to waste time but don't want to miss a flight either.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Buying merchandise
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Egypt January-February 2018
- 14 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 15 safari for the mobility impaired
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August