We will be visiting Zanzibar in February and already have a flight booked for arrival but need to get one from Zanzibar to Dar to catch our onward SA flight. It departs Dar at 14:45 so my question is are we OK to take Precision Air from ZNZ at 12:05 ? (arrives 12:35)
Do they frequently cancel or run late ? Would we be better off to take an earlier flight ?
I hate to waste time but don't want to miss a flight either.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town -safety
- 2 Widerness Lodges
- 3 SA itin review
- 4 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 5 Botswana safari in late November
- 6 Tipping on Safari
- 7 Ferry to Morocco
- 8 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 9 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 10 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 11 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 18 Lodge Feedback
- 19 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 20 Driving in South Africa
- 21 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 22 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 23 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 24 Cape Town and Safari trip report
- 25 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience