We will be visiting Zanzibar in February and already have a flight booked for arrival but need to get one from Zanzibar to Dar to catch our onward SA flight. It departs Dar at 14:45 so my question is are we OK to take Precision Air from ZNZ at 12:05 ? (arrives 12:35)
Do they frequently cancel or run late ? Would we be better off to take an earlier flight ?
I hate to waste time but don't want to miss a flight either.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 2 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 3 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 4 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 5 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 6 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 7 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 8 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 9 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 10 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 11 African Safari Recommendations
- 12 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 13 Best Places in Israel?
- 14 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 15 South Africa Itinerary
- 16 Marocco in October
- 17 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 18 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 19 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 20 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 21 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 22 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 23 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 24 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 25 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe