Am looking for some tips on Zanzibar...we are staying 5 days in early January.
Any recommendations for Pongwe v. Bwejuu v. Nungwi?
I would like midrange everything - nice hotel but not chain-like, relaxing but not too busy nor too desolate.
I would like to snorkel a bit but mostly it will be to relax on the beach.
Zanzibar Beach Stay
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 what kind of phone
- 7 Small group tours in israel
- 8 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 9 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 10 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 13 Iran Info, Please
- 14 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 15 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 16 fez accommodation
- 17 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 22 Johannesburg...?
- 23 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 24 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 25 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs