A friend and I are visiting Zanzibar in March. We will be there for 4/5 days (our flight arrives around 8:30 am, and departs at 9:55 am day of departure.) We would like to stay by the beach, but spend some time in Stone Town as well. We're looking for safe, comfortable accommodations that aren't super pricey. We've been digging around, but are sort of overwhelmed with the options for location/accommodations. Open to B&B and hotels. Any suggestions for places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina