A friend and I are visiting Zanzibar in March. We will be there for 4/5 days (our flight arrives around 8:30 am, and departs at 9:55 am day of departure.) We would like to stay by the beach, but spend some time in Stone Town as well. We're looking for safe, comfortable accommodations that aren't super pricey. We've been digging around, but are sort of overwhelmed with the options for location/accommodations. Open to B&B and hotels. Any suggestions for places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Cairo International Airport
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 12 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 13 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 16 Dubai Guide
- 17 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 20 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 23 Alexandria
- 24 kicheche compared to porini
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya