A friend and I are visiting Zanzibar in March. We will be there for 4/5 days (our flight arrives around 8:30 am, and departs at 9:55 am day of departure.) We would like to stay by the beach, but spend some time in Stone Town as well. We're looking for safe, comfortable accommodations that aren't super pricey. We've been digging around, but are sort of overwhelmed with the options for location/accommodations. Open to B&B and hotels. Any suggestions for places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?