A friend and I are visiting Zanzibar in March. We will be there for 4/5 days (our flight arrives around 8:30 am, and departs at 9:55 am day of departure.) We would like to stay by the beach, but spend some time in Stone Town as well. We're looking for safe, comfortable accommodations that aren't super pricey. We've been digging around, but are sort of overwhelmed with the options for location/accommodations. Open to B&B and hotels. Any suggestions for places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800 570 1233 CONTACT HP TEC*H SUPP0RT CARE 24/7
- 2 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca