A friend and I are visiting Zanzibar in March. We will be there for 4/5 days (our flight arrives around 8:30 am, and departs at 9:55 am day of departure.) We would like to stay by the beach, but spend some time in Stone Town as well. We're looking for safe, comfortable accommodations that aren't super pricey. We've been digging around, but are sort of overwhelmed with the options for location/accommodations. Open to B&B and hotels. Any suggestions for places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kingdom:YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:855:999:8045 YAHOO Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions