Over time I have gleaned a lot of useful information off this forum, so I would like to return the favour by sharing with you a trip report of my 2012 self drive trip to Zambia & Zimbabwe covering Kafue, South Luangwa and Mana Pools.
I hope you will find it useful!
*PS: If you are interested in self drive safaris and don't know how to go about it I have started publishing a series of blog posts aimed to help you organize your own! Just go to my blog and in the Categories click on Self Drive Safaris.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech
Zambia & Zimbabwe 2012 Self Drive Trip Report