There's so much now on walking safaris & the different locations, I need help. We're interested in doing a walking safari experiencing as many animals as possible (including tiger fishing & canoeing sounds like must-dos it would be helpful if those who have done multiple trips & stay at multiple places could recommend your #1 & #2 choice areas to visit, the tour company or please advise if we should work directly with the safari lodge AND please give me the best time to visit. Since this is such a once in a lifetime trip we were also thinking of seeing Vic Falls & going down to Capetown & doing the sites & seeing the sharks which I think is in Aug or Sept (can someone please confirm). We only have 3 weeks, is it worth it to try and see either Madagascar or Seychelles since we'll likely never be back in that area (which already sounds really sad). Any advise on how to handle transportation from the US and around Africa, and what airline or company to use? This will be our one trip to Zambia & S. Africa and we have 3 weeks maximum. Sorry so many questions but I've read about so many great places and only have a limited amount of time. Thanks
Zambia Walking Safaris & S Africa visit
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation