There's so much now on walking safaris & the different locations, I need help. We're interested in doing a walking safari experiencing as many animals as possible (including tiger fishing & canoeing sounds like must-dos it would be helpful if those who have done multiple trips & stay at multiple places could recommend your #1 & #2 choice areas to visit, the tour company or please advise if we should work directly with the safari lodge AND please give me the best time to visit. Since this is such a once in a lifetime trip we were also thinking of seeing Vic Falls & going down to Capetown & doing the sites & seeing the sharks which I think is in Aug or Sept (can someone please confirm). We only have 3 weeks, is it worth it to try and see either Madagascar or Seychelles since we'll likely never be back in that area (which already sounds really sad). Any advise on how to handle transportation from the US and around Africa, and what airline or company to use? This will be our one trip to Zambia & S. Africa and we have 3 weeks maximum. Sorry so many questions but I've read about so many great places and only have a limited amount of time. Thanks
Zambia Walking Safaris & S Africa visit
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 6 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 9 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 10 Dubai > Oman?
- 11 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 12 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 18 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 South Africa
- 23 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 24 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 25 Private Conservancy Recommendations